Shortbread Cookie Bites
I think shortbread is my favorite type of non-chocolate dessert. And since this recipe combines shortbread and chocolate it may be close to my number one. Plus, I love an easy recipe and this one only requires one bowl, 8 ingredients and 10 minutes cooking time.
Coconut Butter Shortbread Cookie BitesPrint This
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (product used: Eating Evolved Coconut Butter)
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. ground sunflower seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 8 whole pecans
- 1-2 oz. dark chocolate (product used: Eating Evolved Primal Chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt coconut butter so that it’s drippy and combine with maple syrup and vanilla, stir.
- Add in coconut flour, ground sunflower seeds and salt. Mix well.
- Press shortbread dough into mini cupcake molds.
- Press one pecan into each shortbread bite.
- Chop chocolate (if in bar form) and sprinkle desired amount on shortbread crust.
- Place in middle rack of oven and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.