This Sweet and Spicy Tuna Salad is anything but ordinary! It’s also such an easy meal to make when you’re pressed for time or when you don’t feel like cooking for lunch. I just absolutely love this recipe!
Sweet & Spicy
The sweetness from a scoop of relish and the spiciness from a touch of horseradish take tuna beyond the boring can we’re used to. But don’t worry, even if you’re not a fan of horseradish or relish you can still upgrade your tuna salad with healthy avocado oil mayo and serve it in avocado boat!
Serve Tuna Salad…
- On bread with chopped spinach
- Over mixed greens with the best salad fixings
- Stuffed in an avocado to make an avocado “boat”
Sweet & Spicy Tuna SaladPrint This
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 scoop of avocado oil mayo (chipotle or regular)
- Dash of horseradish
- Dash of relish
- Squeeze of dijon or spicy brown mustard, optional
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, then mix it all together.
- Taste and adjust ingredients as necessary, enjoy!
I love serving this on a salad or making an open-faced sandwich.