Indulging Without The Guilt
Inspired by a holiday favorite, I made the best crustless pumpkin pie! Now I can finally indulge in my cravings without going into a pie coma – woohoo! Full-fat coconut milk also makes the best topping for this pumpkin pie. Simply reserve the extra coconut-milk from the recipe to save as a coconut “whipped cream”-like topping. Yum!
No Crust Means…
A bigger slice of pie! Since it has a lot of the good stuff and none of the bad, you can seriously enjoy a nice piece of pie without the guilt of indulging! This Pie is….
Crustless Pumpkin PiePrint This
- 1-16 ounce can (2 cups) pumpkin purée
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (Use the coconut milk that's in the can - then reserve the extra for drizzling on the pie.)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (omit for a sugar-free dessert)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. each pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Before using the coconut milk, make sure the cream is mixed well with the remaining coconut milk (it likes to separate in the can). In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Grease a pie dish with coconut oil, then pour in the pie mixture.
- Bake the pie for 15 minutes at 425 F. Turn down the oven temperature to 350 F, then bake the pie at 350 F for 60 minutes. Let the pie cool completely before slicing (it’s best served cold) and serve with full-fat coconut milk drizzle!
Pssssst! You can also make a regular pumpkin pie by adding my FAVORITE CRUST EVER!