For The Love Of Ice Cream
With 6 dairy-free, sugar-free and mess-free flavors, Instant Coconut Ice Cream has to be the best dessert ever! You can blend a single serving or make a big batch to share.. the amount is up to you! Just get comfy, grab a spoon and dig in. You’re going to love it! If you make my coconut milk ice cubes, this is the easiest dessert to make. (And the most delicious of course!!!!) But don’t worry, if you don’t have coconut milk, simply substitute the coconut milk ice cubes for a frozen banana. Just note that frozen coconut milk makes the ice cream much creamier!
Instant Ice CreamPrint This
- Frozen (full-fat) coconut milk ice cubes (or sub the coconut ice cubes for one whole frozen banana)
- Splash of whole organic dairy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk (just enough to blend)
- Cacao nibs, for topping - optional
- 1 tsp. maple syrup - (if you need it sweeter)
- Add coconut milk ice cubes, milk, and maple syrup to a blender. [Add other items before blending if making a different flavor from the list below.]
- Blend the ingredients just until it reaches soft serve ice cream consistency. (You can add a little more liquid if needed.)
- Top with cacao nibs and enjoy!
- Coconut: Eat the ice cream as is.
- PB Banana: add 1-2 tbsp. peanut butter and 1 whole frozen banana, then blend.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: add a few drops of peppermint oil before blending, then stir in mini dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- Double Chocolate: add raw cacao powder before blending, then stir in mini dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- Banana: add a 1/2 or 1 whole frozen banana before blending for a tropical flavor, then top with unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Berry: add 1/4 cup frozen berries before blending for a berry-licious twist.
- Cherry Chocolate Chip: add 1/4 cup frozen cherries before blending, then mix in mini dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.