Spice It Up
Try my Avocado Cilantro Spread to spice up your favorite dishes! I pair it with meat or simply spread it on veggies for a quick and tasty snack. I also love spreading it on toast and throwing an egg on it! When you focus on eating healthy meals, it’s easy to get bored with the same old flavors. That’s why getting a bit creative can be so helpful! To avoid the repetitiveness, make this quick and healthy recipe to spice things up! You can also use it in my One Pan Beef & Veggie Skillet for an amazing meal, or simply dip some veggies in it for a quick snack!
Avocado Cilantro SpreadPrint This
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsp.) extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime (and the zest if you like it extra citrusy)
- 1 to 3 garlic cloves (depending on how garlicy you like it)
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor, then blend until smooth. Enjoy!