Sauce Is Delicious
It tastes way better than it looks, trust me! Grilled Pineapple Chicken with Asian Peanut Sauce is a delicious meal that really excites your taste buds! The sauce also pairs well with baked chicken thighs, shrimp, and pork chops. With a sweet and spicy flavor and a creamy texture – this is a perfect dish to spice up your weekly dinner menu!
Asian Peanut SaucePrint This
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. freshly grated ginger (or 1/2 tsp. of powdered ginger)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all of the sauce ingredients to a small pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with as a dipping sauce or topping for your favorite fish or chicken dish.